The seventh edition of Renewable Energy India 2013 expo/conference is being held from 12-14 September at India Expo Center, Greater Noida, NCR. This expo is organized by UBM India.
There will be an exhibition (open to public and industry members) and conference on all the three days. The main theme of the expo, conference is: Renewable Energy in India. More specifically, the events will be focused around: Solar energy, Wind energy, Biomass/Biofuels, Small hydro, Geothermal & Energy efficiency.
This year, according to the exhibition website, they are expecting 550 exhibitors from many countries around the world. The exhibition is spread over 25,000 square meters and there are separate country pavilions for US, Canada & Belgium. Visitors can register for free entry to the exhibition. Have a look at this link that details the space booking charges for stalls, for exhibitors.
The conference will be held in parallel to the exhibition. Have a look at this link for conference passes, which can be bought separately for one day or together for three days. In addition to the networking time, here are some topics that will be covered in the conference -
- EPC - The key to realize project profitability
- Addressing feed-stock problems in energy plantations
- Grid connectivity: Accommodating more wind energy in the future
- Offshore wind energy and the way forward
- Unleashing the potential of new and small-scale renewable energy technologies
- Wind resource assessment and forecasting
- Challenges in getting solar financed: Innovative solar financing mechanisms
- Sustainability through Green IT and Energy Management
- Understanding energy conservation/energy efficiency building code
For a full list of conference topics and details (on each day), visit this link.
The REI 2013 also includes additional sessions like workshops, business matching, international financing day (connecting project developers with international funding agencies) and awards for young entrepreneurs in the renewable energy sector. If you are in the National Capital Region or someplace around there and you want to learn more about renewable energy technologies available for your home/business/organization today, you should visit this expo.
Further details: REI 2013 Official website